Camp Provinssi, Provinssi’s official camping site, located right next to the festival area, is full of festive atmosphere, joy, laughter, new and old friends plus unforgettable program and activities. Camp Provinssi is the place to be when you want to get full festival experience!
Camp Provinssi is Provinssi’s official camping site for festival guests and tent accommodation.
Good to know
Camp Provinssi tickets are now in sale at www.provinssi.fi/tickets
With your Camp Provinssi accommodation ticket you can stay in the camping site for 1 to 3 days.
Camp Provinssi ticket is sold per person, not per tent.
- Location and parking
Camp Provinssi is located right next to the festival site (address: Törnäväntie 22).
There is a preferred parking area for people who stay in Camp Provinssi. Remember to buy your parking spot in advance since those will be sold out!
Caravans, camper vans and cars are not allowed in Camp Provinssi. There are separate parking areas for cars and a camping site for caravans and camper vans. Camper & caravan spots will be on sale later.
Limited amount of parking tickets now on sale!
Services available at Camp Provinssi include a kiosk, food stalls, the possibility to charge your mobile phone, first aid, recycling spot, toilets, showers, sauna and a small beach for swimming. A supervised sites for campfire and firewood are provided for the campers.
More info about the services will be updated on this page closer to festival.
- Silent & Green Camp and Community Village
A peaceful camping area Silent & Green Camp is located in Camp Provinssi to serve those, who like to sleep nicely in silence and far away from the party. One can also reserve an own spot with electricity and other services from Camp Provinssi’s popular Community Village.
Both areas are located inside Camp Provinssi, so their residents are free to enjoy all the services of Camp Provinssi.
Silent & Green Camp tickets are on sale now in our ticket store!
Accommodation tickets to Community Village will be on sale later.
Again next summer Camp Provinssi will be full of fun and varied programme! Last summer’s program included bingo, karaoke, silent disco parties and stand up comedy. All this and loads more will be organised this year as well!
More information will be updated here – stay tuned!
- Camp Provinssi is for festival guests only. In addition to Camp Provinssi ticket, you must have a Provinssi festival ticket or wristband when entering Camp Provinssi.
- Grills are not allowed in Camp Provinssi. Please barbeque at the designated campfire spots only.
- Pavilions are prohibited for safety, space and environmental reasons.
- Feel free to bring food, snacks and drinks to Camp Provinssi.
- Camping tickets are non-refundable. Remember to keep both the festival and Camp Provinssi tickets/wristbands safe and sound.
- The recommended age limit for Camp Provinssi is 14+ years and age limit is 7 years. Small children are not allowed to stay in Camp Provinssi due to safety reasons.
- Please note there will be no security after closing time on Sunday, so we kindly recommend every customer to leave the camping site by the closing time to avoid any problems
- Camp Provinssi is operated and organised by Provinssi
For more information on Camp Provinssi: firstname.lastname@example.org