An internship at Provinssi offers an excellent opportunity to be a part of one of the leading Finnish festival production teams. As an intern, you become a member of our core organization and are included in the festival production extensively all the way from planning to implementation. Every intern position can be tailored to meet the applicant’s strengths, expertise, and development targets.
We hope you have:
- Good social and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Interest in events and music
- Flexibility regarding working hours (i.e. longer workdays closer to the festival)
- Eagerness to learn and develop your skills
- The option to use your own computer is always a plus!
The internship is 4-5 months long and starts in March/April 2022, but the length and start date can be adjusted to fit the applicant’s study program.
The intership may include some remote work, but it is based in Seinäjoki. This is a paid internship.
- Area Planning and Services (1 position)
- Language requirements: fluent Finnish
- HR and Personnel (1 position)
- Language requirements: fluent Finnish and English
- Artist Production (1 position)
- Language requirements: fluent English
For more information about each position, don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
Submit your application letter (or video – the choice of format is yours!) as soon as possible, but by the latest on 10.10.2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to specify which position(s) you are applying for.