A traineeship in Provinssi offers an excellent opportunity to participate in a leading Finnish festival’s production from a vantage position. As a trainee you become a member of our core organisation and are included in the festival production extensively all the way from planning to implementation. Every trainee position can be tailored to meet the applicant’s strengths, expertise and development targets.
We expect you to have:
– Suitable educational background, e.g. cultural management, tourism, business, communication studies
– Lively, positive and teamwork-oriented personality
– Proactive attitude to work and the ability to perform under stress
– Strong interest and love towards events and music
– Fluent written Finnish and English
The traineeship is 5 months long and starts in March 2021, but the length and starting date can be negotiated to fit the applicant’s study program. The position may include some remote work, but it is based in Seinäjoki. This trainee program is unpaid, but the trainees are compensated for their work during the festival weekend.
COMMUNICATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION (1 trainee, 5 months)
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION (1 trainee, 5 months)
FESTIVAL PRODUCTION (3 trainees, 5 months)
– Area Planning and Services
– Sideshow and Art Program
– Artist Liaison
For more information on each position, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Submit your application letter and CV in PDF format as soon as possible but by the latest on 31.10.2020 at email@example.com. Be sure to specify which position(s) you are applying for.